- 2 1/2 cups white chocolate chips (1.25 bags)
- 1 16-oz container basic vanilla frosting
- 1 100 gram bag Tutti Frutti
- Melt white chocolate chips in a heavy glass or porcelain bowl for 2 minutes. Set aside.
- Remove foil covering off frosting and microwave for 1 minute, until very melted.
- Add bag of Tutti Frutti Real Fruit Gummy
- Stir melted white chocolate chips gently. Add in melted frosting and stir to combine. Add in gumdrops.
- Transfer to a foil lined 8×8 pan. Let cool until set. You can speed up the process by cooling fudge in the fridge.
- Cut into small squares & enjoy! Cutting is easier if you spray the knife with non-stick spray and clean it intermittently. Store leftovers in an airtight container.